The Agnes Scott sports medicine staff is responsible for the health and welfare of its student
athletes. The staff is responsible for patient education in regard to injury prevention and injury care, along with nutrition and other matters pertaining to wellness and general health. While working in conjunction with the team physician and other allied professionals, the staff's goal is to return the athlete to participation.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism in administering services to Agnes Scott athletes.
- Establish an organized sports medicine program with emphasis on injury prevention and patient education.
- Provide the best quality health care through comprehensive treatment and structured rehabilitation.
- Provide the athletes with an allied health professional network to address all areas of health and wellness.
- Support the mission and goals of the Agnes Scott College Athletic Department.
Training Room Telephone (404) 471-6496